library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Fighting Coal:Coal has powered the United States for decades, but it’s time to move beyond coal to a new generation of clean, renewable, carbon-free energy sources and technologies.
Search Library: Fighting Coal
- Deeply Flawed Draft Impact Study of Four Corners Coal Complex Should Send Interior Back to Drawing Board (press release 6.27.14)
6/27/2014 Cataloging huge deficiencies, groups ask Feds to re-do it “without the blinders on” and properly assess transition options, hea ...
Press Release - David - 07/29/2014 - 2:29pm - 0 comments
- Major Win for Conservation Groups in Coal Dust Case Against BNSF (press release, 3.12.14)
3/12/2014 Court gives lawsuit green light to proceed ...
Press Release - Hillary - 03/13/2014 - 12:34pm - 0 comments
- Native American Youth Continues Her Courageous Fight To Compel Climate Change Action (press release 7.10.12)
7/10/2012 After losing her case in trial court, 11-year-old Jaime Lynn Butler appeals to the Arizona Court of Appeals ...
Press Release - Hillary - 02/10/2014 - 3:29pm - 0 comments
- Conservation Group Seeks Clean Up of Open Pit Coal Combustion Waste Dump (press release 4.8.12)
4/08/2010 “One of the Largest Illegal Open Dumps in the Nation” Dangerously Polluting Water Supplies in Region ...
Press Release - Hillary - 02/10/2014 - 3:28pm - 0 comments
- Arizona Court Of Appeals Rules In Climate Case (press release 3.16.13)
3/16/2013 Court Rejects Governor’s Argument That Legislature Can Defeat The Public Trust ...
Press Release - Hillary - 02/06/2014 - 11:12am - 0 comments
- Major Victory: Coal Dust Case Advances Against BNSF For U.S. Clean Water Act Violations (press release 1.03.14)
1/03/2014 Court gives green light for water pollution lawsuit to proceed, major implications for coal shipper ...
Press Release - Hillary - 01/23/2014 - 11:37am - 0 comments
- BNSF Railways, Coal Shippers Sued In Federal Court For Water Contamination Violations (press release 6.5.13)
6/05/2013 Location: Seattle, WA ...
Press Release - Hillary - 01/23/2014 - 11:32am - 0 comments
- Climate debate takes center court (Register Guard 1.17.14)
1/17/2014 State appeals judges hear arguments in a lawsuit filed by two Eugene students ...
WELC News - Hillary - 01/20/2014 - 12:25pm - 0 comments
- Suit Filed Against Expansion of Navajo Coal Mine Polluting Four Corners Region (press release 5.16.12)
5/16/2012 Federal Approval Ignores Human Health and Environmental Impacts ...
Press Release - Hillary - 01/07/2014 - 2:20pm - 0 comments
- Second Lawsuit Filed To Clean Up Toxic Dust Emitted From Coal Trains (press release 7.24.13)
7/24/2013 Location: SPOKANE, WA ...
Press Release - Hillary - 01/07/2014 - 12:21pm - 0 comments