library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Fighting Coal:Coal has powered the United States for decades, but it’s time to move beyond coal to a new generation of clean, renewable, carbon-free energy sources and technologies.
Search Library: Fighting Coal
- Washington Youth’s Climate Case Moves Forward (Press Release 3/17/15)
3/17/2015 Location: Seattle, WA ...
Press Release - Brian - 03/17/2015 - 3:03pm - 0 comments
- Court Rejects Plan to Expand New Mexico Coal Mine (Press Release 3/4/15)
3/04/2015 Federal Approval Ignored Toxic Pollution Impacts of Coal Combustion ...
Press Release - David - 03/11/2015 - 1:34pm - 0 comments
- Coal mine dealt blow (News 3/5/15)
Judge halts an expansion The Durango Herald Peter Marcus ...
WELC News - Jackie - 03/09/2015 - 1:22pm - 0 comments
- Deeply Flawed Draft Impact Study of Four Corners Coal Complex Should Send Interior Back to Drawing Board (press release 6.27.14)
6/27/2014 Cataloging huge deficiencies, groups ask Feds to re-do it “without the blinders on” and properly assess transition options, hea ...
Press Release - David - 09/04/2014 - 2:23pm - 0 comments
- Four Corners Coal Complex to Face Full Environmental Review (press release 7.19.12)
7/19/2012 For First Time in Coal Complex’s 50-year History, Environmental Review Will Fully Expose Pollution Problems ...
Press Release - Hillary - 09/04/2014 - 2:20pm - 0 comments
- Major Win for Conservation Groups in Coal Dust Case Against BNSF (press release, 3.12.14)
3/12/2014 Court gives lawsuit green light to proceed ...
Press Release - Hillary - 03/13/2014 - 12:34pm - 0 comments
- Native American Youth Continues Her Courageous Fight To Compel Climate Change Action (press release 7.10.12)
7/10/2012 After losing her case in trial court, 11-year-old Jaime Lynn Butler appeals to the Arizona Court of Appeals ...
Press Release - Hillary - 02/10/2014 - 3:29pm - 0 comments
- Conservation Group Seeks Clean Up of Open Pit Coal Combustion Waste Dump (press release 4.8.12)
4/08/2010 “One of the Largest Illegal Open Dumps in the Nation” Dangerously Polluting Water Supplies in Region ...
Press Release - Hillary - 02/10/2014 - 3:28pm - 0 comments
- Arizona Court Of Appeals Rules In Climate Case (press release 3.16.13)
3/16/2013 Court Rejects Governor’s Argument That Legislature Can Defeat The Public Trust ...
Press Release - Hillary - 02/06/2014 - 11:12am - 0 comments
- Major Victory: Coal Dust Case Advances Against BNSF For U.S. Clean Water Act Violations (press release 1.03.14)
1/03/2014 Court gives green light for water pollution lawsuit to proceed, major implications for coal shipper ...
Press Release - Hillary - 01/23/2014 - 11:37am - 0 comments