library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Fighting Coal:Coal has powered the U.
Search Library: Fighting Coal
- As Coal Collapses, Groups Appeal 25-year Extension of Four Corners Power Plant and Navajo Mine (News Release 4/20/16)
Suit Seeks Renewable Energy Transition Alternatives Location: Phoenix ...
Press Release - Brian - 04/21/2016 - 2:14pm - 0 comments
- In Wake of WA Climate Rule Withdrawal, Youth Petitioners Return to Court (Press Release 4/6/16)
Ordered to Act With Urgency, Ecology Responds With More Delays Location: Seattle ...
Press Release - Brian - 04/06/2016 - 9:25am - 0 comments
- Court Rejects Water Pollution Permit for Rosebud Coal Mine (Press Release 3/18/16)
Location: Helena Place on Front Page Yesterday the Montana First J ...
Press Release - Brian - 03/29/2016 - 9:24am - 0 comments
- Citizen Groups Challenge Plans to Green Light Huge Fossil Fuel Development in Powder River Basin (Press Release 3/15/16)
3/15/2016 BLM Plans Span 10 Million Acres, 81 Billion Tons of Coal ...
Press Release - Brian - 03/28/2016 - 2:46pm - 0 comments
- Lawsuit to Challenge Feds’ Approval of Decades More Coal Pollution at Four Corners (Press Release 12/21/15)
12/21/2015 Location: Phoenix ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/21/2015 - 3:50pm - 0 comments
- Hearing in Youths' Landmark Climate Change Lawsuit Held in Seattle at King County Courthouse (Press Release 10/13/15)
10/13/2015 Location: Seattle, WA ...
Press Release - Brian - 11/02/2015 - 3:58pm - 0 comments
- Montana Board of Environmental Review Rejects Coal Mine Expansion (Press Release 10/20/15)
10/20/2015 MT DEQ Permit Did Not Adequately Protect Groundwater ...
Press Release - Brian - 10/20/2015 - 8:39am - 0 comments
- Federal Agency Fails to Protect Water and Air Quality from Massive Coal Mine Expansion (Press Release 8/17/15)
8/17/2015 Conservation Groups Forced to take legal action ...
Press Release - Brian - 08/18/2015 - 8:33am - 0 comments
- Inslee: I’ll use my authority to impose cap on emissions (Seattle Times 7/28/15)
7/28/2015 After being stymied on climate policy in the Legislature, Gov. Jay Inslee announced he’s pressing ahead with executive action t ...
WELC News - Brian - 07/29/2015 - 8:55am - 0 comments
- Gov. Inslee Directs The Washington Department Of Ecology To Take Serious Action On Climate Change (Press Release 7/28/15)
7/28/2015 Gov. Sides With Youth Standing Up For Their Right To A Healthy Future ...
Press Release - Brian - 07/28/2015 - 4:30pm - 0 comments