library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Pronghorn:"We found the Antelope extreemly shye and watchfull insomuch that we had been unable to get a shot at them; when at rest they generally seelect the most elivated point in the neighbourhood, and as they are watchfull and extreemely quick of sight and their sense of smelling very accute it is almost impossible to approach them within gunshot.
Search Library: Pronghorn
- Court Decision Orders BLM to Reconsider Allowing Target Shooting in Sonoran Desert National Monument (Press Release 3/31/15)
3/31/2015 Directs agency to revise its management plan to better protect monument resources and visitor safety ...
Press Release - Brian - 04/01/2015 - 12:20pm - 0 comments
- Conservationists Fight Timber Industry’s Lawsuit Seeking To Limit Role Of Science In Public Lands Management (press release 9.10.12)
9/10/2012 The non-profit organizations join the lawsuit to preserve the U.S. Forest Service’s rules that utilize science to sustainably m ...
Press Release - Hillary - 01/09/2014 - 1:16pm - 0 comments
- The Path Of The Pronghorn Protected! (press release 4.18.12)
4/18/2012 Forest Service agrees to remove livestock corrals that impede the pronghorn’s migration. ...
Press Release - Hillary - 01/06/2014 - 5:00pm - 0 comments
- Inside the BLM's abrupt decision not to ban shooting in an Arizona national monument (High Country News, 12.9.13)
12/09/2013 High Country News Emily Guerin ...
WELC News - Jackie - 12/10/2013 - 4:10pm - 0 comments
- Desert Is no Place for Target Practice, Suit Says
10/03/2013 Courthouse News Service Jamie Ross ...
WELC News - Hillary - 12/10/2013 - 3:35pm - 0 comments
- Politics, Science and Fiscal Cliffs
Courthouse News Robert Kahn 0 Scientists ...
WELC News - Hillary - 09/27/2012 - 9:54am - 0 comments
- Stock corrals in way of Path of Pronghorn to go
4/19/2012 Jackson Hole Daily Angus M. Thuermer Jr. ...
WELC News - Hillary - 09/18/2012 - 3:02pm - 0 comments