library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Climate & Energy:Our world is warming, with dire consequences to the American West’s communities, lands, rivers, and wildlife.
Search Library: Climate & Energy
- Environmental Watchdogs Fight Trump Admin for Withholding Public Information on Climate (News Release 4/25/17)
4/25/2017 Groups Initiate Legal Process to Force Disclosure ...
Press Release - Brian - 04/25/2017 - 2:48pm - 0 comments
- Orders from Trump, Zinke reverse nation’s climate and energy policy
3/30/2017 NM Political Report Laura Paskus ...
WELC News - Jackie - 04/03/2017 - 11:17am - 0 comments
- NM plays key role in methane rule conflict
3/06/2017 Albuquerque Journal Kevin Robinson-Avila ...
WELC News - Jackie - 04/03/2017 - 9:58am - 0 comments
- White House rejects scientific consensus, guts U.S. climate policy (Statement 3/28/17)
3/28/2017 Location: Taos ...
Press Release - Brian - 03/28/2017 - 1:54pm - 0 comments
- Opinion Editorial: Methane rule good for environment, consumers
2/22/2017 Albuquerque Journal Tom Singer, WELC Senior Policy Adv ...
WELC News - Jackie - 03/13/2017 - 12:15pm - 0 comments
- House takes extreme measures to promote methane waste from oil and gas (News Release 2/3/17)
2/03/2017 Misguided ideological frenzy could claim innocent bystander ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/03/2017 - 10:06am - 0 comments
- What’s at stake if Congress cuts methane regs
1/31/2017 High Country News Jonathan Thompson ...
WELC News - Jackie - 02/01/2017 - 11:19am - 0 comments
- Health, Environmental, and Tribal Groups Applaud Order Denying Industry Efforts to Halt BLM Methane Waste Rule Implementation (News Release 1/17/17)
1/17/2017 Rule Would Reduce Egregious Methane Waste, Benefit Taxpayers, Communities, Public Health ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/19/2017 - 2:30pm - 0 comments
- Indigenous Leaders Rally in Santa Fe to Stop Chaco Oil and Gas Sale (Media Advisory 1/11/17)
Navajo Chapter Presidents, Tribal members, and New Mexico Water Protectors call on BLM State Office to Cancel January Auction ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/11/2017 - 10:34am - 0 comments
- Judge: Seattle kids can move ahead with climate rights case
12/20/2016 Associated Press Phuong Le ...
WELC News - Jackie - 01/03/2017 - 2:19pm - 0 comments