library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Clean Free-Flowing Rivers:We focus on protecting and restoring rivers and watersheds that provide unique values in the West, including supporting wild salmon runs, providing clean drinking water, and supporting community recreation.
Search Library: Clean Free-Flowing Rivers
- Environmental groups challenge new dairy discharge permit
2/22/2017 Yakima Herald Mai Hoang ...
WELC News - Jackie - 03/13/2017 - 12:11pm - 0 comments
- Environmental groups challenge Ecology’s new permits for industrial dairies (News Release 2/21/17)
2/21/2017 Location: Seattle ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/21/2017 - 4:27pm - 0 comments
- Lawsuit Spurs Forest Service to Ensure Safe Passage for Bull Trout (News Release 2/10/17)
2/10/2017 Payette National Forest will assess how to protect bull trout critical habitat from motorized use ...
Press Release - Brian - 02/10/2017 - 10:31am - 0 comments
- Ecology's CAFO Water Quality Permit Sacrifices Public Health, Drinking Water, Shellfish Beds (News Release 1/19/17)
1/19/2017 Location: Seattle ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/20/2017 - 2:35pm - 0 comments
- Advocacy in action: Decades-long effort earns 20-year mining ban in Kalmiopsis Wild Rivers (News Release 1/13/17)
1/13/2017 Administration acts to protect steelhead, wild salmon for decades ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/19/2017 - 2:30pm - 0 comments
- WA industrial dairy installs court-ordered manure lagoon liners to protect groundwater (News Release 12/12/16)
12/12/2016 Department of Ecology poised to allow continued industrial ag pollution throughout state with new permit ...
Press Release - Brian - 12/12/2016 - 10:30am - 0 comments
- Agreement in Principle requires study of coal train covers, $1 million in environmental restoration and coal cleanup (News Release 11/15/16)
11/15/2016 Location: Seattle ...
Press Release - Brian - 11/15/2016 - 4:58pm - 0 comments
- Lawsuit Filed to Protect Critical Bull Trout Habitat on Payette National Forest (News Release 9/21/16)
9/21/2016 Location: Boise ...
Press Release - Brian - 09/21/2016 - 11:58am - 0 comments
- Montana Supreme Court Orders State To Close Loophole To Protect Water Rights (News Release 9/14/16)
9/14/2016 Developers abused loophole for new subdivisions, threatening water availability for family ranches, wildlife, instream flows ...
Press Release - Brian - 09/14/2016 - 12:40pm - 0 comments
- BLM Finalizes Oregon Timber Plan Over Stakeholder Objections (News Release 8/5/16)
8/05/2016 Despite Protest, Final Plan Sacrifices Clean Water, Healthy Fish, Carbon Sequestration, Recreation Economy ...
Press Release - Brian - 08/05/2016 - 1:14pm - 0 comments