library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Responsible ORVs:Recreational development is a job not of building roads into the lovely country, but of building receptivity into the still unlovely human mind.
Search Library: Responsible ORVs
- Lawsuit against Santa Fe National Forest travel management plan thrown out
1/04/2017 KRQE Albuquerque Cheyenne Cope ...
WELC News - Jackie - 02/01/2017 - 10:11am - 0 comments
- Court tosses suit challenging Santa Fe National Forest travel management plan (News Release 1/4/17)
1/04/2017 400,000 acres of SFNF will remain protected from ATVs ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/04/2017 - 11:05am - 0 comments
- Court Rules Against Unrestricted Motorized Travel in Santa Fe National Forest (Press Release 4/28/16)
4/28/2016 Ruling Upholds Forest Service Plan to Protect Irreplaceable Wildlife Habitat and Minimize User Conflicts ...
Press Release - Brian - 04/28/2016 - 1:27pm - 0 comments
- National Forest in Arizona Challenged to Protect Wildlife from Motorized Uses (Press Release 1/25/16)
Suit Filed to Stop Excessive Cross-Country Travel by Motor Vehicles Location: Phoenix, Ariz. ...
Press Release - Brian - 01/26/2016 - 10:03am - 0 comments
- Resource Protection and Quiet Prevail in National Forest (press release 10.22.14)
10/22/2014 Seven Years In The Making, Gila's Motorized Travel Plan Survives Multiple Challenges ...
Press Release - Jackie - 10/27/2014 - 2:42pm - 0 comments
- Federal Court Decision Upholds Protections in New Mexico’s Santa Fe National Forest (press release 7.25.14)
7/25/2014 Conservation Groups Successfully Defend Limits on Off-road Vehicle Use ...
Press Release - David - 09/04/2014 - 2:49pm - 0 comments
- Court Strikes Down Environmental Review of Controversial ATV Trail in SE Idaho’s Popular Caribou Mountains (press release 4.2.14)
4/02/2014 US Forest Service failed to consider detrimental impacts on Caribou Mountain Recommended Wilderness Area. ...
Press Release - Hillary - 04/11/2014 - 3:25pm - 0 comments
- Conservationists Sue to Protect Idaho Roadless Area (press release 7.3.12)
7/31/2012 U.S. Forest Service approves plan to create ATV trail that will harm a fragile ecosystem and imperiled Yellowstone cutthroat tr ...
Press Release - Jackie - 04/07/2014 - 3:27pm - 0 comments
- Judge says ATV trail needs more assessment (Idaho Post Register 4.3.14)
Idaho Post Register BRYAN CLARK Place on Front Page ...
WELC News - Hillary - 04/07/2014 - 3:25pm - 0 comments
- BROAD COALITION SEEKS QUIET TRAILS (press release 2.19.10)
2/19/2010 Location: Billings, MT ...
Press Release - Hillary - 02/06/2014 - 11:03am - 0 comments