library_search - Taxonomy context view #1
Climate & Energy Victories:While fighting dirty energy, we also protect the landscapes that provide us with clean water, clean air, land to farm, and places to hunt, fish, and play.
Search Library: Climate & Energy Victories
- Judge: Seattle kids can move ahead with climate rights case
12/20/2016 Associated Press Phuong Le ...
WELC News - Jackie - 01/03/2017 - 1:19pm - 0 comments
- In Advance of Paris Climate Talks, Washington Court Recognizes Constitutional and Public Trust Rights and Announces Agency’s Legal Duty to Protect Atmosphere for Present and Future Generations (Press Release 11/20/15)
“[I]f ever there were a time to recognize through action this right to preservation of a healthful and pleasant atmosphere, the time is now” ...
Press Release - Brian - 11/20/2015 - 11:16am - 0 comments
- Kid ninjas save the world (MSNBC News 7/1/15)
7/01/2015 MSNBC Tony Dokoupil ...
WELC News - Jackie - 07/02/2015 - 8:19am - 0 comments
- Judge: Students’ petition on carbon emissions should be reconsidered (Seattle Times 6/24/15)
6/24/2015 A King County Superior Court judge has ruled that the state Department of Ecology must reconsider a petition from young climate ...
WELC News - Brian - 06/25/2015 - 7:01am - 0 comments
- Judge rules for teens in climate change case (KING 5 NBC News 6/24/15)
6/24/2015 KING 5 News Seattle Alison Morrow ...
WELC News - Brian - 06/24/2015 - 12:55pm - 0 comments
- Federal Judge Halts Coal Mine Expansion in Northern New Mexico (Press Release 4/8/15)
4/08/2015 Location: Denver, Colo. ...
Press Release - David - 04/09/2015 - 8:06am - 0 comments